You will work in a small software team creating and testing robust and quality code for a wide range of embedded software products.
Location: Tartu, Estonia
As the Software Developer, you will be required to deliver high quality functional software development within an agreed timescale. You will actively participate in the definition, planning and delivery of Iterations and/or provide day-to-day operational support, investigating reported software/system faults and rectify and report back promptly.
- Firmware development / testing
- Linux kernel drivers development
- Algorithms implementation
- Tools development
- Proficiency in development for embedded system using C
- Experience in development for real-time embedded systems
- Familiarity with assembly language and at least one scripting language
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems. Demonstrated innovative and creative thinking capabilities
- Highly professional, flexible, with the ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, independent, proactive and able to work effectively in a group
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Good degree in Math, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or equivalent
What are you waiting for? Send your CV now!