Video and audio latency measurement systemAsk for quote
ScienceMosaic™ video and audio latency measurement system is intended to provide accurate way to measure latencies between different video and audio signals. It is designed as an on-field tool allowing design engineers and QA specialists accurately measure latency parameters in the AV systems.
- 3x high speed optical inputs to capture image changes from screens
- 2x audio inputs to capture audio signals from device audio outputs
- Latency measurement accuracy better than 5 milliseconds (1ms for video, 5ms for audio)
- LCD screen and LED indicators for quick user feedback
- Comes with Windows software that provides measurement automation and reporting