You’ll be the owner of the technical sales process from start to finish.
Location: Tartu, Estonia
This role will require extensive business travel: typically 1 week per month.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and enhancing relationships with our customers by building your own relationships with key individuals at those customer accounts.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities within assigned and newly discovered accounts.
- Provide training and support for our distributors.
- Candidates will ideally possess a BSc (or equivalent) degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science + some experience in a technical sales role. Applicants with other educational qualifications with an extensive proven track record of Technical sales will also be considered.
- Practical experience working with embedded and semi-embedded customers from a sales & technical design perspective.
- Candidates need to be fluent in both spoken & written English.
- Additional European languages would also be considered an advantage: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Finnish or Swedish.
What are you waiting for? Send your CV now!